Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A-Behr

Meet record time.

1:53.95- 200 free
5:29- 500 free

I should get those easily. The problem comes from having no one to race and the fact that is really hard to make myself go fast when I can win handily without trying. I am seeded first in the 200 by 9 seconds and the 500 by 20. Note that my seed times aren't even my fastest times. This is upsetting.

Pool record time.

1:32 - 200 free relay
3:22 - 400 free relay
Mine and August's splits will be sufficiently fast, easily. Troy should be right there, too. (We have to average 22-high and 50.5 if you don't want to do that maths) Eric needs to step up in the 200 and Karl in the 400. Their performance will define our post-season.

I love swimming, but all this time stuff makes me feel like Christian McGory.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am sad that I do not understand any of this, but it sounds good. Why are you sad that you are becoming Christian? There always needs to me a senior time-freak.

M William said...

I'm not sad about it, haha. I just can't replace him.