Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things I was going to write about but don't feel like

1 Corinthians 13 -

All I can think to say is that it defines God's love and how to love like God. Can't really have an entire blog devoted to that.

Poems -

I wrote a sonnet about God's grace, but I don't like the rhythm in the second quatrain, so it will remain unpublished. The unaccented syllables at the end of lines sounds... off. Oh well.

Third -

I have a project for church. We all are assigned different religions and have present a project on them. Mine: Roman Catholicism. If you want me to include anything, just let me know.

3 comments:

Little Mary said...

hey thats cool if you have any questions be sure to ask us!!!!

Isabella said...

Same here...i dont really have anything to tell you to put in for sure becasue i dont know exactly how you are writing or talking about it, but if you have any questions i am definatly willing to help.

Anonymous said...

I think you should include what the CCC has to say about 'Loving thy neighbor as you love thyself'. Might be good for you to brush up on.